+49 (0) 9461/91106-0
LASER MELTING: MANUFACTURE OF HIGHLY COMPLEX GEOMETRIC PRECISION PARTS
3D printing in metal is on the rise. Also at Stangl & Co. We can make the new technology of metal laser melting available to our customers. Highly complex prototypes and individual parts manufactured quickly, without tools and with little waste.
COMPLEX STRUCTURES OF METAL POWDER
The innovative technology of metal laser melting enables the production of complex lightweight structures. This permits high-performance metal powders to be melted in layers by means of laser radiation. Layer for layer, precision parts are thereby created which cannot be produced using traditional CNC manufacturing methods such as milling or turning.
AREAS OF APPLICATION OF LASER MELTING
Laser melting technology is used primarily in the aerospace industry, in the automotive sector and in tool and mould making. Metal laser melting is of interest to all sectors of industry working with highly complex prototypes or individual parts.
The advantages are apparent:
- Additive manufacture of complex geometries with undercutting in components
- Quick and targeted product development
- Tool-free production within a few days, no expensive moulds required
- Cost-effective and quick production of prototypes and individual parts - rapid prototyping
- Material savings as a result of low waste
- Enormous weight reduction in the components
- Components can be produced as required, no storage necessary
- Component simplifications, thereby making assembly steps superfluous
- Quality which meets even the high standards of the aerospace industry
ADDITIVE PRODUCTION OF METAL COMPONENTS
Maximum installation space per material
|250 x 250 x 300 mm||CoCr, 1.2709, 1.4542, 1.4404,1.4859,
In625, In718, CuNi2Si, Alsi9Cu3, AlSi7Mg, AlSi10MG, AlSi12(a)
|250 x 250 x 240 mm||Ti64|
|280 x 280 x 360 mm||AlSi10Mg, AlSi12(a)|
|400 x 400 x 380 mm||AlSi10Mg, AlSi9Cu3, AlMgScZr, AlSi12(a)|
Benefit from the advantages of metal laser melting for your components. Send us your inquiry.
Stangl & Co. Präzisionstechnik GmbH
Klaus Strahl or Tobias Boin
Telephone: +49 (0) 94 61-91 10 60